Terms & Conditions
1. In these Terms & Conditions (the “conditions):
“Event” means the event for which you have purchased a ticket.
“The Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means CheeseFest UK and any associated promoter(s) of the Event.
“You” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
2. Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the event constitutes your acceptance of all of the conditions laid out below.
3. No refunds will be made under any circumstances except for clause 4 below.
4. Refunds are only applicable should the event be cancelled, re-scheduled or there is a “material change” to the event. A “material’ change” will be a change which, in our opinion alone, makes the event materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the vendor at the event shall not be a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the event (where the event takes place over several days and not all days are cancelled, a partial refund only will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled). Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. The promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
5. If clause 4 above applies, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise.
6. Except for clause 27 below, the Promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the event. Any personal property brought to the event is at your own risk.
7. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed event takes place, the promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, vendors, billed attractions or otherwise advertised products. Tickets are for the event and not a specific vendor or product.
8. Tickets are personal revocable licenses and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these conditions. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
10. The promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
11. Tickets are sent via email. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
12. A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
13. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the promoter.
14. Strictly no illegal substances, "legal" highs, glass items, candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, laser equipment/pens, BBQs, megaphones, sound making equipment, nitrous oxide, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags are allowed at the Event.
15. No glass or alcohol any quantity is permitted to be brought onto the site. 500ml of water in a sealed plastic container is permitted.
16. Search is a condition of entry and will be present at the event.
17. The promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any of the items listed above and (ii) any other items which the promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
18. The promoter shall be entitled to evict from the event. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or items which the promoter deems to be inappropriate, or anyone who is otherwise in breach of these conditions or affecting the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the event.
19. The promoter reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by event staff and stewards.
20. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow folding and/or camping style chairs into the event site and/or to require people to cease using such chairs in the interests of health and safety or if required to do so by any legislation or statutory requirement.
21. No unauthorised filming or sound recording of the event is to take place. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the promoter.
22. Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio-visual recording of the event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may also include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the event or the prevention of crime.
23. Strictly no trading allowed on site without the promoter’s written consent.
24. No unauthorised buses, camper vans or coaches will be allowed on site.
25. Any wristband that is issued to allow access to certain areas of the site must be worn at all times for the duration of the event and available for inspection.
26. Unless paragraph 27 below applies, in no circumstances shall the promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
27. Nothing in these conditions shall exclude any liability of the promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
28. These conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Other Important Information
A. All persons over the age of 18 will be required to present suitable photo ID upon purchase of alcohol.
B. Any person under the age of 18 attempting to purchase alcohol or any adult attempting to purchase alcohol for someone under 18 shall be removed from the venue.
C. please treat all venues with respect and be aware of ground conditions. Please also keep the site and the surrounding streets tidy, use the litter bins provided.
D. Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage, so please take precautions.
E. Some events are outdoors so you are strongly advised to bring appropriate footwear, clothing and provisions e.g. warm clothing for the night period, sunblock, wet weather gear etc.
F. There are plenty of outlets on site selling food and drink, please remember to drink plenty of water, especially in hot weather.
G. No fires of any description are allowed on-site.